Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Amazon Prime on my Smart TV. I do not know how to…

Customer Question
I have Amazon Prime...

I have Amazon Prime on my Smart TV. I do not know how to have it show movies. It only seems to provide the capability to shop. I am accessing the Smart TV function via Apple TV.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

I could access Amazon Prime on the TV right know if I choose to

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No, the shopping capability seems to be available without having to re-entere a password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.