Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a sony cd player 400 disc. plug in all i see is the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have a...
Second opinion] I have a sony cd player 400 disc. plug in all i see is the carousel blue light. wont open, doent work. only a blue light.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. But right now I'm busy, so we can't talk. How about another day and time. Thank you for responding! Waiting for your response. You have a great day!

Sure.

Come back when you are free