Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I turn on My Roku 2 today and the screen keeps glitching to…

Customer Question
Hi there I turn...

Hi there I turn on My Roku 2 today and the screen keeps glitching to static.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have re-booted everything, the player, tv,the WIFI. Several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It keeps glitching back and forth between the regular screen and static. I have no other way of describing it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.