Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get foxnews videos to play. It is a Roku. I bought…

Customer Question
I cannot get foxnews...

I cannot get foxnews videos to play

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a Roku. I bought it last year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have watched lots of stuff everyday. But the format on foxnews looked to have changed and when I click on a video, it just says retrieving and then doesn't do anything. When I click the back button it shows loading, but nothing ever loads.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks. I do not need help anymore