Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up roku and i put in code but it keeps saying…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up roku and i put in code but it keeps saying wrong cod

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

49R80

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Set up account the tried to put code in as was directed several times using new codes still would not take code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer,

Is this the first time you are trying to set-up the roku?

How long between the time you got the code to the time you input it on the internet? You only have 20 minutes to use the code, after 20 Minutes, you must go through set-up and get another code.