Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a new TCL-Roku TV,, but I have another ROKU…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new TCL-Roku TV,, but I have another ROKU that was given to me, and am using their pin number. Will I now have to set my own pin number, and if so, will that affect the other tv's with someone else's pin number?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The new one is the TCL-Roku tv.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have not set up the new one yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. My friend had put the remote onto a tablet, but, and i do not know what happened to the actual remote that came with that box. I did find a remote that came with anothr tv that I have, but I am not sure to which tv it belongs to. Can I purchase a universal remote stick for the one that she had put the remote onto the no longer working Tablet?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.