Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ipod has been disabled. It has i should connect to

Customer Question
My ipod has been...

My ipod has been disabled. It has i should connect to itunes. How do I do that and what do I do then?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

It's my granddaughter's ipod and I don't know if she ever connected to iTunes. She recently got it and I helped her set it up but her brother tried to get in it and it became disabled.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To connect the iPod to iTunes and recover it, please see the following guide:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------