Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Its been hacked and i need to change pin also my netflix &

Customer Question
Its been hacked and...

Its been hacked and i need to change pin also my netflix & hulu are maekwd w/ a check

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

'it workwd yesterdat its roku 1 but it has a 3rd cinnection looks likw Canada or China plus other channels picked not by me

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Video Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Was***@******.*** but changed to Funfrock1#gmail.com i need phone convo because my computer is no good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

These hackey event removed my contacts and my apple id(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Roku account, please see:

https://support.roku.com/article/208755948-how-do-i-change-my-roku-account-password-if-it-is-lost-or-forgotten-

Let me know if you need any further assistance with this at all.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------