Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a second hand IPod. Can I restore it to factory…

Customer Question
I purchased a second...

I purchased a second hand IPod. Can I restore it to factory setting and download my own music?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I have had it a few years and don't know how old it was when I bought it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I plugged it into my computer and it is saying it belongs to the original owner so when I logged in with my Apple ID its telling me a computer in another city is trying to access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to use it in my name and download my music on it thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do still need help Harry
Its getting too expensive Harry, I have already paid a lot to get this far without any help so I cant afford to talk. Can you please help by message?

Yes, you need to contact the original owner to reset the iPod otherwise you cannot use it.

Harry, Customer Service