Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My iPod Touch is asking for password original used to set up…

Customer Question
My iPod Touch is...

My iPod Touch is asking for password ***** used to set up my daughter set up and does not remember the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has an activation lock on it saying I️ asked to find iphone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I️ didn’t ask to find unless it was by accident

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Your daughter will need to reset her password ***** sign onto the iPod otherwise that screen cannot be bypassed.