Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A LOT OF NOISE IN MT ALINCO AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND…

Customer Question
I HAVE A LOT...

I HAVE A LOT OF NOISE IN MT ALINCO AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYBODY FOR IT I NEED TO FIX IT SO I CAN USE THIS RADIO, WHAT DI I DO?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

ALL MY RADIOS ALINCO , SILTRONIX GALAXY, I ONLY TALK SSB

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

ITS A GALAXY 2547 STANDARD RADIO,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It just started about a week ago and got worse every day, it's on all my radios but not as bad on the Galaxy and Siltronix The worse one is the Alinco

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.