Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to connect 2nd Roku Ultra in a different room in the…

Customer Question
Trying to connect 2nd...

Trying to connect 2nd Roku Ultra in a different room in the house

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Rook Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I just connected it and it is asking me to choose a network,and I am stuck with that,have tried them all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that!s about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.