Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My sister gets Canada Tv on her room but I can. Can t e

Customer Question
My sister gets Canada...

My sister gets Canada Tv on her room but I can

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Can t e enough

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sorry I can't even find it on my stick to be able to purchase it . Where do i find it X

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I haven't ever been able to find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to buy the Canada Tv channel please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.