Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have two roku and one will not work on netflix or amazon and…

Customer Question
Have two roku and...

Have two roku and one will not work on netflix or amazon and your telephone give us a busy signal and hangs up. Pleae help

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Jus the one they were selling two years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Can not get connected to netfiex or amaon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of the roku in question