Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought roku and set it up on one tv. I just bought another…

Customer Question
I bought roku and...

I bought roku and set it up on one tv. I just bought another tv that has riku on it. How do I set it up?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

THE SET IS TCL 4K HDR s SERIES AND i HAVE CABLETV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

NOTHING. i JUST CONNECTED THE CABLE TO THE SET AMD i DONT T KNOW WHAT TO DO. NOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

THIS WON'T INTERFERE WITH MY SET WITH EXISTING ROKU WILL IT?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 8 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using this service.

Have you been able to bring up the SETTINGS menus on the TV using the TV remote?

do you mean settings on cable remote or tv remote. If tv I don't see a settings button

This will be on your TV. The Roku is built into your TV. What is the exact model number of this TV? You can usually find this on the back of the set.