Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Roku Premiere device. When I connected the HDMI…

Customer Question
I bought a Roku...

I bought a Roku Premiere device. When I connected the HDMI cable and signed in it shows my Internet with an X. I checked with BELL and they checked my internet but said there was no problem with our Internet delivery to the house.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Full strength. 3 bars. Our computer, cell phones and I-pads all work fine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your Roku and your router?

No. I can try to restart the Roku, Hold on!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.