Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have somehow lost my roku tv remote so I can't get the tv…

Customer Question
I have somehow lost...

I have somehow lost my roku tv remote so I can't get the tv picture to fill the screen. Is it possible to buy a new remote?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Gives with tv which is on but just in the small box, DVDs , Netflix, antenna, crackle, etc. All in boxes. I have rogers so I turn on the tv and cable box with my rogers remote but then use my roku remote to get the tv to fill the full screen. Then I use my rogers remote for volume and channel changes.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

My Rogers box is plugged into the wall and also connected to the tv.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I buy a new Hisense Roku remote for the tv?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.