Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been pressing enter on my tv remote until the lite…

Customer Question
I have been pressing...

I have been pressing enter on my tv remote until the green lite comes on, then it brings up different settings which shows side and that brings up roku. No longer working..

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where do I find that. It is not on remote

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?