Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help with set it up, ok. Brand new purchased at

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with set it up, ok

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Brand new purchased at Walmart , had it runnin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Get it back up,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

U have internet, my grandson fixed it at first

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.