Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This message pops up....HDCP Unauthorized vast

Customer Question
This message pops up....HDCP...

This message pops up....HDCP Unauthorized vast go.roku.com/HDCP the screen is pink

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

What exactly is a media player and where do I locate said machine

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I have unplugged roku and replugged roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just know that I am NOT very tech savvy and I am 60 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.