Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can’t seem to get out of adding my password multiple times…

Customer Question
I can’t seem to...

I can’t seem to get out of adding my password ***** times and Scanning, etc. There is one neighbor showing up on my available networks and I can’t get ride of her. I tried Private network. Roku says I’m all set but can’t get to home...Zlyn

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I have a router plus an extender and all show more than half a signal. I have a Roku upstairs and at another house with no problem. I signed in as usual.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Digital media player? I have a sound bar....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have netgear 90, 90-5G and Netgear 2G ext. all are also available on my other TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.