Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic dvd/cd and the tray is open but will not…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic dvd/cd and the tray is open but will not close

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

DVD-F87

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?

Pushed all buttons that lead only to the cds changing position. And then I have tried to close the tray manually

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...DVD-F87..." I apologize for the wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, what happens when the front panel's OPEN/CLOSE button is pressed?

Any whirring sound? ...vibrations felt on top of the unit?

While I was waiting for your reply I unplugged the player from power source waited a few seconds and repluggged it and what do know the problem was corrected. Thanks anyway for your pending help. Ray

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.