Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Sony turntable model PS-LX 300USB only to…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Sony turntable model PS-LX 300USB only to find out that the software is not compatible with my MAC desktop. Is there a way to solve this or do I need to return the turntable?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Yoesimite 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

How long has what been going on?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Unfortunately the model of turntable you have bought does not support use with Apple computer systems.

Would you like to have information on another model of turntable with USB connection to a computer, that would work with your Apple computer? if so, please Reply, and I will recommend another, esp. if you mention what functions you want to use the turntable for along with the computer.

No thanks.

Would you be willing to rate my work on your answer then, to close the case? if not, you do not have to. Thank you, ***** ***** a pleasant day.

No thanks.

Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.

Louie, Technician