Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Xfinity Beta stopped working on my Hisense Roku TV. All

Customer Question
Xfinity Beta stopped working...

Xfinity Beta stopped working on my Hisense Roku TV. All other apps work.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

Bought the TV in November 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It worked until yesterday morning

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

It asked for a new password ***** Xfinity which i reset the password ***** it only works with in home wifi which I am on the home wifi

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Network Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Error code is 403-102

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
All other apps work on the Roku TV.
Only the Xfinity beta app stopped working
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Comcast has elevated this to the engineering level-3rd level. Not fixed. Correct in house WiFi is connected. Comcast recognizes the devise as valid. Deleted and reloaded the app.

Unfortunately, this is a Comcast related issue that will need to go through them.

Thank you.

You're welcome