Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got Roku yesterday and do not know how to get out of…

Customer Question
I just got Roku...

I just got Roku yesterday and do not know how to get out of all the movies it is showing me---help

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

How do i find that

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I cannot get off all the lists for movies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What do you mean by "get out of all the movies"? What are you trying to do right now- go back to your cable signal, or something else? Please elaborate.

i want to find music to play

?

Sorry, not available by phone- website sends that offer automatically. Do you mean you want to find a music APP using Roku?

why can someone just not answer a simple question
please cancel the 26.00 phone request this is ridiculous i do not want to wait 24 hrs
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No and please cancel the $26 phone help which did not happen.

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Well this makes no sense. I just don’t want to pay the 26.00 which I received no help.
Please remove the power cord from the ROKUWait 2 minutesPlug in the power cord and power it onDo you still have the issue?