Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant connect to internet ,but internet is working. I have…

Customer Question
Cant connect to internet...

Cant connect to internet ,but internet is working

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I have tried that but roku still niot connecting went out last nite

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No did not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No please help, losing my mind here

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What steps have you already tried to resolve the problem?

Put in password,made sure internet is working,this is craZy
why all these charges? when we are being billed to use
the survice i'm really frustrated here

Please contact customer service via given number to get charges/ billing info

USA:(###) ###-####/p>