Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have been trying for hours to activate my PBS account. Have…

Customer Question
Have been trying for...

Have been trying for hours to activate my PBS account. Have gone on line to PBS as it directed, re-paid fees for PBS, they say my account is activated. There is a place to active the account but it keeps saying it is inaccurate. I tried going to the suggested Roku activation site and it said it is no longer available.... HELP please

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

An Old one I believe it is a 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing, just keep following the above instructions to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so... all is fine with PBS but I cannot find the place at PBS to enter the Roku activation code.. so can't watch any shows.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry but to clarify, is the Roku asking you for an activation code or PBS?

Please let me know