Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I and have a Yamaha RX-V37 reciever and a GE6845 tv. I want…

Customer Question
I and have a...

I and have a Yamaha RX-V37 reciever and a Dick Smith GE6845 tv. I want to connect them so that they produce stereo sound through my Sony speakers. I have an HDMI and a component stereo cable. Can u tell me how to connect them pls.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RX-V37? What have you tried so far?

I've tried them every which way (or so it seems!) I've got a CD player producing stereo sound but have not been able to get pictures from a dvd on the screen or sound from tv coming thru the speakers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Will there be a charge for this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Yamaha...reciever..."