Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get full screen for my NBA game. The bottom of

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get full screen for my NBA game. The bottom of screen shows all the games and I want to get rid of that and just see my game

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I just bought a brand new roku Ultra and brand new Samsung 4K hdr

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Im watching the Miami Heat which I bought with League pass. All I want to do is get rid of th squaresshowing all the games being played. isnt there a button to get rid of that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The answer to my question we discovered on our own...double click on the game I want to watch and all the games at the bottom disappear and we watched the game on full screen. Really simple and everyone tried to make it difficult. It just requires knowing how Roku works. Jeez. Thanks anyway.

You're welcome