Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote doesn't seem to work. I put in new batteries but…

Customer Question
My remote doesn't seem...

My remote doesn't seem to work. I put in new batteries but it still soesn't communicate with the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio at least 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On one hdmi port nothing shows on the screen and on another hdmi port the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Roku menu comes up but can't access anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Is it the remote came with the TV which isn't working?