Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a roku 3 and need to sign in to roku and be able to…

Customer Question
Have a roku 3...

Have a roku 3 and need to sign in to roku and be able to enter the code hallmark gave me to link my device?......can you help please

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing I don't no how to do this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Do you have an active account with Roku.com?

Ok, once signed in to my roku account what do I do?

Nice, please log in to your Roku account by using computer then click https://my.roku.com/link link and put activation code and click submit button, this will activate your Roku device and sync it with your Roku account

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Okay, have tried everything keeps saying it's not the code. Even tried getting a new code that didn't work?

This is odd, please reset the Roku device by pushing the reset button on the rear of unit for 3 seconds while Roku power is On to get the fresh activation code and try again to activate it on the same webpage.

The question got closed?