Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku XD player that isn't working. It's a Roku XD…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku XD player that isn't working.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It's a Roku XD player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Trying to hook it up to a new Direct TV receiver. My Roku worked fine on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The old Direct TV receiver, but since we put the replacement mini-genie on TV, the Roku doesn't work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The Roku needs to be plugged directly into your TV- not into your mini Genie. I need to know the model number off of the back of your TV please.

Simply reply back if you need help.