Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sony M3 player; it's been charged but I can't play…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony M3 player; it's been charged but I can't play it because a yellow hold item keeps blinking? What is it and how can I start hearing music?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It's a sony digital media player(###) ###-####there are some other number; but I can't see them. It is about 5 years old; christmas present

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No; just want music

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

jUST SEND ME AN EMAIL,PLEASE. i'M NOT CRAZY ABOUT PAYING MORE THAN i HAVE TO. THANK YOU
iF YOU GIVE ME THE ANSWERS STEP BY STEP i AM SURE i CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
SORRY, I'VE CHANGED MY MIND, JUST CANCEL THIS ORDER AND CREDIT MY ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY
CHARGED ME. i WILL CHECK WITH SOMEONE LOCALLY. THANK YOU ANYWAY.