Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My phone. 484 213 2391. I need to know where to locate my…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** my phone.(###) ###-#### I need to know where to locate my ROKU code?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I am not calling about my phone. I'm calling about my Sharp 65" Roku television.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The problem I am having is trying to receive my computer data on my new Roku Television (Sharp) which is in my basement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure at this time . I originally was trying to connect through the computer but I had the wrong code for Roku?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No mI don't need your help at this time. Tom Hamel