Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is not connected to wifi. I have no other devices to

Customer Question
It is not connected...

It is not connected to wifi

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I have no other devices to check the connection

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes. I have disconnected both and re-started them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.