Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Will you help me get my roku started on my tv.? I just

Customer Question
Will you help me...

Will you help me get my roku started on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I just started, everything is hooked up to the tv and wifi and I am not good with tech things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not, oh I don't have a remote for my tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Never mind I have already found out that it is not free like I was led to believe. And I can’t afford to pay for the Roku right now! So please do not charge anything to my card!
Louie, Technician