Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have used Roku/Netflix for several years now. Suddenly I…

Customer Question
Have used Roku/Netflix for...

Have used Roku/Netflix for several years now. Suddenly I cannot get into it although my security settings (password ) has not changed...

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Wifi signal strength seems to be OK.; I can connect to the internet with my Apple.. No problem there.. What can do next.. PLEASE HELP !!

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am no expert : I follow the instructions . I do not know What I can do next in a different way. It has always worked for me before.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My problem has never been fixed. I cannot get into Netflix. Will be out of town starting tomorrow for 10 days. Please refund or fix the problem. An other way is to call my in-house technician,(###) ###-####: mention my name, ******* *****. Either it must be fix or I will be forced to cancel Netflix.

Thanks, RCG