Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to eject tape from my vcr #vt-fx665a.? I bought it…

Customer Question
Unable to eject tape...

Unable to eject tape from my vcr #vt-fx665a

Technician's Assistant: How old is your #VT-FX665A?

? I bought it from Amazon in nov.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your #VT-FX665A?

It shows that it is in the eject mode but it does not eject there is a #3 that flasheson the unit when i try to it on it turns off in 2 seconds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.