Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My picture went out last night. The screen is with lots of…

Customer Question
Hello, my picture went...

Hello, my picture went out last night. The screen is white with lots of black dots. I call a Roku support number and they told me I need to upgrade from basic to premium. There were three tiers, the most expensive being a lifetime service for around $300. My device is a Roku 2. I purchased it in 2014. Do I have to pay to upgrade?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I haven't been able to try anything. The remote doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Hi

Do you have anything eels connected to this tv ?

If you open the TV's own menu , does it show up normal or is also affected by this ?