Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not connected to internet. How do I fix it? I can. I started…

Customer Question
Not connected to internet...

Not connected to internet. How do I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, I can

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I started trying to fix it 2 days ago when I could get to Amazon thru Roku, but not Netflix. I'd get the red Netflix logo then nothing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Not helpful. Please refund my $
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.