Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to download dr. schlessinger's podcasts to my ipod…

Customer Question
I want to download...

I want to download dr. laura schlessinger's podcasts to my ipod nano

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

One year?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Need to set up phone and screen sharing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.