Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Technics HD501 audio system that would be about 20…

Customer Question
I have a Technics HD501...
I have a Technics HD501 audio system that would be about 20 years old. The tuner, CD player and tape deck are all still working well but the remote quite frequently fails to turn on the tuner.
I have installed it on a Logitech Harmony 650 remote but I am not especially happy with the performance. Can you suggest a better remote for use with the audio system, please.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I have re-set the Harmony 650 and it seems to be OK.
Thanks for getting back.