Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a device and my google play will not allow me to do…

Customer Question
I have a device...

I have a device and my google play will not allow me to do anything... I keep getting a download pending message... please assist

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

A cord cutter box..aka Kodi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Kodi?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kodi?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the last step and I keep getting the pending download message

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Mr. Henry, Support is no longer needed. Do not need any further assistance. Thank you for the response to. Please cancel membership after this response.