Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to purchase Acorn TV, but it requires a four digit…

Customer Question
I want to purchase...

I want to purchase Acorn TV, but it requires a four digit pin. I have no idea what it is! No

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mitsubishi. Four years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. The menu works. We already get Netflix and Amazon. Have no idea how we signed up for that withp

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Without a pin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you using a roku perhaps?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.