Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to activate a new roku im a new custormer. Where can…

Customer Question
Trying to activate a...

Trying to activate a new roku im a new custormer

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where can i find #

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tryed going to roku.com/link i put in activation code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is ***** ***** teal email adress***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Do you have an active account with Roku.com?
.

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.

no

OK, first of all, you would need to signup an account with Roku.com

Please note that all that process is free of charge.

Click this Roku link to signup with Roku to create an account,

Once you made an account then click This Roku Link to put activation code and click submit button to activate your Roku device

Roku account and activation won't cost you any money. I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?