Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a new roku device and can't get my password.

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new roku device and can't get my password

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4260x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Everything but doesn't accept my password. this is my second roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My century link 2854 password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I give up. connect with me. I remember this place from another time. cost me money and didn't answer question.
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no, I am going to return it. I don't think i'll try roku devices any more. I don,t like being able to talk to the company that deals in them. this will be the second one I will return. the first one I got didn't cost me any thing to get on line and I could do it myself. three times is not the charm. roku needs to know people are discouraged. I read the replys. I know a tech can not give me the password ***** need. been down that road and it cost me.
no I can't deal with this anymore. I was awake most of the night being stressed and after all day yesterday I'm not feeling. I'm not young enough to mess with all the new ways of doing things. I'm not satisfied and don't want to be charged. the problem isn't that difficult. the devices are not right.