Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Iwent to Sepctive for tv. I can get roku. I need a code.

Customer Question
Iwent to Sepctive for...

Iwent to Sepctive for tv. I can get roku. I need a code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Smart tv,5/6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just roku

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We just set up yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No it was working fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Is it a Roku device connected to your TV and are you talking about PIN code to add channels to your Roku device?