Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Fostex X-12 multitracker. It seems to slow down…

Customer Question
I have a Fostex...

I have a Fostex X-12 multitracker. It seems to slow down speed on playback.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your X-12?

Bought it on eBay about a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing except paly & stop hoping it will play back at right speed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I wish I could add more. It just looses speed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. Machine playback slows down

Did this always happen?

After a wgile it slows down to a wah wah sound

Unfortunately, the units do not come apart easily and it would need to be looked at.

What is your zip code?

33433

Please call:

Stereo Fixers

2621 N Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Phone number(561)(###) ###-####/p>