Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Have ROKU 2. Recently I upgraded my motem fron Century Link.

Customer Question
Have ROKU 2. Recently...

Have ROKU 2. Recently I upgraded my motem fron Century Link. Now when I beging any program off RoKU it will stop 5 minites in, and tell me signal not found. Is there a place in my ROKU system that needs my new password. where would that be.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Shutting everything off, waiting 5 minutes. Problem persists.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, you need to do a full reset to factory settings on the Roku so it forgets your old Wi Fi router. Locate the recessed "reset" button below the power in jack and press and hold it for 8 seconds with a paperclip (do this three times if the unit does not reset and give you the Roku letters and startup screen). Then enter you new Wi Fi credentials during setup when it asks for that and you will be all set.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician