Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I woud like to know why I can not get my roku to get cbs,A&

Customer Question
I woud like to...

I woud like to know why I can not get my roku to get cbs,A& E. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH IT FOR ABOUT AN 1/2HOUR NO

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

YES I can use my internet but can not get Roku

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It says weak or No Signal

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.